Saturday, January 25, 2014

My Darling Valentine

Hello Everyone! Happy New Year. Hope it is going great for all of you. It is time to start thinking about Valentine's Day and what you are going to give that very special someone in your life. Whether you are lavish and posh or simplistic and minimalistic or even somewhere in between, there is something here for everyone. The following items are handmade by talented artists from all over the world. Any of these items would make a wonderful and memorable gift. Click on any of the items below to go to that person's shop where you can find more of their amazing work.

Happy Valentine's Day and happy shopping.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for the opportunity to add a link to my shop! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including my Red Fan Scarf.
    Blog hop link: https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=6463747016641223394#allposts/src=dashboard
    Still sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is my pinterest board: http://www.pinterest.com/dusamae/valentines-day/
    I could not save the pics from Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for giving us a place to browse and share our work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for including the chocolate Key's to My Heart lollipops.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Jacque for the opportunity to link my "heart." :) I am visiting you from FB.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely collection of hearts! Thanks for including my millifiore earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely collection of hearts! Thanks for including my millifiore earrings.

    ReplyDelete

We would absolutely LOVE to hear from you. Drop us a line anytime.